- Children and Youth Area Partnerships Team
- Full time contract to 14 June 2019
- Melbourne Victoria
- Experienced in delivering place-based approaches to tackle complex social problems?
- Confident to test and try new approaches to build innovative practice within a government context?
- A collaborative leader and people manager who can engage teams to work flexibly in a busy adaptive environment and manage multiple projects within tight timeframes?
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to manage the Vulnerable Children’s Reform unit, a whole-of-government team that supports Children and Youth Area Partnerships, an innovative place-based initiative to improve outcomes for children, young people and families experiencing vulnerability.
The Manager will lead a multidisciplinary team that supports implementation, liaise with internal and external stakeholders and share what local Area Partnerships are learning about works and what doesn’t in local communities to improve outcomes for children, young people and families to inform the government’s reform agenda.
There are eight Children and Youth Area Partnerships across Victoria. Informed by the collective impact framework they aim to bring together partners across service, government and community (including business and philanthropy) to identify strategies that will improve local outcomes. Area Partnerships report to the Children’s Services Coordination Board.
For more information about the role, visit Manager – Children and Youth Area Partnerships
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to apply online, submitting a cover letter and a current resume.
For this role, you are not required to address each of the key selection criteria in a separate written document. Applicants are strongly encouraged to view the Information for Applicants document to obtain guidance on what to include in your cover letter and resume. This document also provides information on the department’s recruitment and employment safety screening processes.