- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Full Time contract till 30 June 2019.
- Work Location is Wyong, NSW Central Coast
The key focus of the role is to lead as a change agent to reform current thinking, systems and processes to deliver more effective service delivery outcomes that are accountable to the Central Coast Aboriginal community. This will include:
- Leading the design, advocacy, negotiations and partnership building for the reform agenda of improving service delivery outcomes to the Central Coast Aboriginal community.
- Establishing and ensuring ongoing collaboration, negotiation and accountability processes and partnerships between the Barang Board, leadership group, Central Coast Aboriginal community, government, corporate and non-government partners.
- Representing Barang in the public sphere, advocating and promoting the brand, vision, strategic goals, programs and achievements of Barang to the media, community, business, government and other key stakeholders at a national level
Further information can be found here Chief Executive Officer – Barang Regional Alliance
How to Apply?
All applicants must request the CEO recruitment information pack by emailing email@example.com to fully address the Selection Criteria upon which the Selection panel will make their assessment.
Applications in writing, with a cover letter outlining why you have applied for this position, addressing the key selection criteria and attaching a recent Resume, must be emailed to GM@barang.org.au before 5pm Monday 2nd April 2018, using the subject line: CEO application.
Applications close: Monday 2nd April 2018.