On 13 & 14 November 2017 Collaboration for Impact brought together people from Government and the not-for-profit worlds for two days of learning to lead authentic and lasting community engagement. The energy and sharing of insights of all participants made it a great learning event. Below are the resources presented at the Conference and Workshop.
Conference – Day 1
- Conference Opening and Overview
- Keynote presentation: The Culture of Collaboration
- Presentation: Community Engagement within the Collaborative Change Cycle
- Workshop: Community Engagement Matters
- Workshop: Crowd Sourcing on Community Engagement
- Workshop: Putting People First – Community Engagement for Creating for Resilient Cities
- Workshop: Innovative Community Engagement and the CCC
Workshop – Day 2
- Designing Deliberative Processes for Community Engagement
- Handout – Reflection and Summarising Activity
- Handout – Scenario – Windham Windfall Project
Details below of conference and workshop participants who agreed to share their contacts.
Collaboration for Impact is committed to providing innovative learning events to the growing field of practitioners working together to bring about systems change and address complex issues. We wish you all the best in your ongoing work and learnings on community engagement and look forward to learning with you at future events