Working collaboratively is tough. Leading collaborative initiatives is even tougher. Based on CFI’s Collaborative Change Cycle, Backbone Boot Camp will provide participants with a combination of individual and group learning, practical frameworks and tools, and personal coaching and support.
What we will cover
The four key topics covered are:
- Understanding complex social challenges
- Diagnosing your local community and service system
- Tailoring your backbone role, structure and functions to local conditions
- Sustaining yourself and continuing to grow both personally and professionally
How it will be run
Boot Camp will run over a 10 week period, including:
- 2 consecutive face-to-face days at commencement (16 & 17 October 2017)
- 2 half day video-conferences
- 2 phone call coaching session
- 1 face-to-face day at completion (12 December 2017)
$1,500 + GST
- Participants will need to arrange and fund flights and accommodation to Sydney for the face to face gatherings.
- Terms: A minimum of 30 participants is required to go ahead.